SAFE ID is a technology-based company that seeks to provide emergency healthcare services to people who are injured or in need of medical treatment. More often than not, personal medical information is not readily available to facilitate appropriate and correct diagnoses or even to identify a person once admitted to hospital after an accident. To combat these issues SAFE ID has devised a cost effective, sustainable and reliable solution that acts as an agent for health informatics and is accessible 24/7, world-wide via the web-based and mobile information tools.
It is called the SAFE ID BRACELET and contains a registered serial number that links to your personal Emergency Response Profile (ERP). This profile houses all emergency information and contact numbers which is essential for faster and more accurate treatment.
HOW DOES SAFE ID WORK?
- In case of an accident, locate the injured person’s SAFE ID BRACELET and find the serial number on the back of the bracelet.
- SMS this number to 37923 and receive the injured person’s emergency information and contact numbers on their phone via SMS.
- Give this information to the doctor/paramedics on-site.
WHY SHOULD I SIGN UP?
- It speaks on your behalf when you can’t. It is not nice to think about, but if you get into an accident and you are too hurt or unable to speak, this little bracelet could save you and your children’s lives.
- It creates a vital communication platform for letting your next of kin know what has happened and allows for them to communicate emergency information to the doctor/paramedic.
All-in-all, a valuable tool to keep your family safe!